PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. By using the pages in this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use this site.
1. Ownership. The free, unencrypted sound files and demonstrations on the Audio Impressions (Ai) internet website, as well as any such files offered by Ai authorized resellers remain the property of Audio Impressions and are licensed, not sold, to you. They may not be embedded in your software or hardware, republished, or otherwise redistributed by you except as may be explicitly authorized by Ai.
2. Restrictions on Website Use. Material from "www.audioimpressions.com" or any other affiliated site may not be copied (except as required to view the site) or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Audio Impressions, Inc. except: you may download one copy of the material (including any document, information, data, sound recording demo file or other materials provided that (1) you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices in or on any such materials; (2) you include the copyright notice "© 2010 Audio Impressions, Inc." on any copy of the material or any portion thereof; and (3) you use the material only for non-commercial informational purposes. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Audio Impressions, Inc. intellectual property rights. The material in this site is provided for lawful purposes only. If you download any material (including sound recordings) from our site, such materials are deemed to be licensed to you by Audio Impressions, Inc. Neither title nor any intellectual property rights are transferred to you, but remain with Audio Impressions, Inc., who owns full and complete title. You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert any sound recording or software from this site to a human perceivable form. You may not resell or otherwise distribute the sound recordings or any derivative work thereof, either as it exists on disc, reformatted for use in another digital sampler, or mixed, combined, filtered, re-synthesized, or otherwise edited, for use as sounds, multisounds, samples, multisamples, wave tables, programs or patches in a sampler, microchip or any sample playback device. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing in this agreement shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of Audio Impressions, Inc. or any third party.
3. Restriction of Liability. Audio Impressions, Inc. will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Audio Impressions, Inc. will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if there is negligence by Audio Impressions, Inc. or an authorized Audio Impressions, Inc. representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Audio Impressions, Inc.'s total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action will not be greater than the amount you paid to access this site.
4. Submissions. Audio Impressions does not encourage unsolicited submissions of any kind although we are open to suggestions and new ideas. As those who are familiar with Intellectual Property law will understand, an open submission policy might lead to legal complications. In short, if you have what you think is an important idea, musically or otherwise, and you wish to share it with us, either understand that you are relinquishing any ownership in so doing or call or write to us first to explore the possibility of making such a submission in a way that does not surrender your rights. Lacking any explicit agreement to the contrary, all data, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Audio Impressions, Inc. through this site (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Submission") will forever be the property of Audio Impressions, Inc. Audio Impressions, Inc. will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product, or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Audio Impressions, Inc. operations. Without limitation, Audio Impressions, Inc. will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. Audio Impressions, Inc. will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Audio Impressions, Inc. have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
5. Jurisdiction. Except as described otherwise, all materials in Audio Impressions, Inc. site are made available only to provide information about Audio Impressions, Inc. and its products. Audio Impressions, Inc. controls this site from its headquarters in the vicinity of Los Angeles, California, United States of America and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
6. Disclaimer. The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Audio Impressions, Inc. may make changes to the materials located at this site, and Audio Impressions, Inc. or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in any product(s), process(es), technology, description(s) or other information contained in the materials at any time. The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, and Audio Impressions, Inc. disclaims all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Audio impressions, Inc. does not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Audio Impressions, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not Audio Impressions, Inc.) Assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. The above exclusion may not apply to you, to the extent that applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties.
7. Termination. Audio Impressions, Inc. or you may terminate this agreement at any time. You may terminate this agreement by destroying: (a) all materials obtained from all Audio Impressions, Inc. sites, and (b) all related documentation and all copies and installations (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Materials"). Audio Impressions, Inc. may terminate this agreement immediately without notice if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials. Paragraphs 1 and 4 shall survive termination of this agreement.
8. Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of California, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. Audio Impressions, Inc. can revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. This site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by Audio Impressions, Inc. Audio Impressions, Inc. is not responsible for the content of such linked sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Audio Impressions, Inc. of the sites.
9. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. Use, duplication or disclosure of the materials from this site to or by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and DFAR 52.227.1.
10. Names, Trademarks, Logos. The name Audio Impressions, Inc. and/or its logos may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the distribution of any information in the materials from this site without the express written consent of Audio Impressions, Inc. The following are registered and unregistered trademarks that Audio Impressions, Inc. owns or is authorized to use and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all such trademarks:
Audio Impressions, Inc.™
AudioPort® (block type and stylized mark)
Ai® (stylized mark)
DVZ® (block type)
DVZ® (stylized mark)
DVZ RT™ (block type and stylized mark)
Ai SPACE™ (block type and stylized mark)
Desk Spread™ (block type)
DVZ Orchestrator™ (block type)
Other trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used herein with permission.
Audio Impressions Order & Sales Policy
1. In General. We sell directly via this website as well as through select dealers and distributors specifically authorized to sell our products.
2. Credit Cards. For direct orders, we will not charge your credit card until the time the product ships; for this purpose, if you are purchasing a downloadable product and we issue authorization to download the product to you, then shipment is considered to be made and we will charge your card; this charge policy applies as a download when you order a physically shipped product with the ability to also download that product. Orders from dealers are governed by their policies.
3. Order Cancellation. You may cancel your order at anytime before the order ships.
4. Secure Shopping Guarantee. We guarantee that every transaction you make here will be safe provided your computer is free of key loggers, viruses, and other malware, and that you use a high-encryption browser. We cannot see or store any of your credit card data on our servers; it is all handled by a secure merchant website.
5. Refunds-Initial Orders. Since the products are coded with unique serial numbers for each buyer and software item (i.e., library, DVZ core engine, etc.), we cannot issue refunds once a shrink-wrapped package has been opened or a product has been downloaded. Please make sure before ordering that the item is likely to meet your needs.
6. Demos. We do not provide demos of our core software package or our libraries. Please inquire with your local dealer with respect to a demonstration.
7. Piracy and Conflicts of Interest. Software piracy, including unauthorized use of samples, continues to harm the music and software industries, and it robs developers of the resources necessary so they can continue to innovate, improve and support their products to benefit legitimate users. We reserve the right to investigate and request additional information, particularly as regards suspected pirates and sales to countries where piracy is rampant. We also reserve the right to refuse to sell the product where we feel our interests will be jeopardized.
8. Privacy. Personal information is retained by Audio Impressions for the purpose of handling your order and providing follow up notification as described herein. For additional safety, we never see and thus cannot retain your credit card information. Any and all information you provide is kept confidential and if you opt out we will not send unsolicited mail or offers, although we do reserve the right to send you what we deem to be important notices should we discover any defect in our product, develop a pertinent improvement (e.g., a patch, revised method, update, or upgrade), or discover other information that we feel may be of specific interest to you based on your purchase. In no case will we share, rent or sell your information to any third party. We respect your privacy.
9. EULA. Whether you purchase from a dealer or order directly from Audio Impressions, you will be required to accept the End User License Agreement (EULA).